Eastern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Eastern Kentucky University

EKU is a friendly, family like atmosphere among the students and faculty with many student organizations to get involved with. EKU is large enough to influence you, but small enough for you to influence it.

EKU is a dynamic university with much to offer with a large resource of amazing professors with small classes and an atmosphere making you feel appreciated and not just another number they want for money.

EKU is a school made up of a very diverse group of students and faculty members sharing personal experiences and learning from each other...seeing each other's points of view.

Eastern Kentucky University is an intriguing school, that offers many extracurricular activities and volunteer services.

Eastern is a school that is sized just right to meet student's needs for degree requirements and a better education.

Eastern Kentucky University is academically comptetitive, socially stiumulating, and committed to improving.

A great place to experience new life, meet new people and learn whatever you may have passion for.

My school is student focused, diverse, and willing to help students in a number of capacities.

EKU is a great place to start the next chapter in your life, the school is great all alround.

Amazingly beautiful campus full of friendly, energetic and knowledgeable students and staff.