Eastern Kentucky University Top Questions

EKU is a high-spirited, diversified school.

Olivia

Inspiring teachers, inspiring students.

Billy

Wright down the road easy to get back, and forth nice people.

Tiffany

Relax yet enjoyable environment with good amount resources, students, and classes.

Willis

Eastern Kentucky University is academically comptetitive, socially stiumulating, and committed to improving.

Small but big enough for me.

David

I love my college, everyone on campus is really nice and friendly.

EKU is a school made up of a very diverse group of students and faculty members sharing personal experiences and learning from each other...seeing each other's points of view.

EKU is a great place to start the next chapter in your life, the school is great all alround.

Megan

Eastern Kentucky University is an intriguing school, that offers many extracurricular activities and volunteer services.

Caitlin

Amazingly beautiful campus full of friendly, energetic and knowledgeable students and staff.

Lorie

My school is student focused, diverse, and willing to help students in a number of capacities.

Laura

The perfect place to go to college

Nichelle

Small town charm with big city dreams.

William

EKU is a dynamic university with much to offer with a large resource of amazing professors with small classes and an atmosphere making you feel appreciated and not just another number they want for money.

Jon

Awesome Criminal Justice and Homeland Security program

Kristy

EKU is a friendly, family like atmosphere among the students and faculty with many student organizations to get involved with. EKU is large enough to influence you, but small enough for you to influence it.

Catherine

A great place to experience new life, meet new people and learn whatever you may have passion for.

Betsy

Great classes but boring on weekends if you aren't a Greek.

mary

Lots of fun with a dedicated faculty and staff.

Eastern is a school that is sized just right to meet student's needs for degree requirements and a better education.

Matthew

EKU is a school for people who didn't know any better.

Brandi

A nice learing environment with many oppertuities to do great things.

Cherrelle

Eastern Kentucky is a place many people can call home.

tashiko

Eastern Kentucky has everything that you will need to do anything in your life.