Eastern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Eastern Kentucky University

My classmates are generally willing to try the tasks that are put before them. I'm in a Dance Activities for School class and there are more men thn woman, but the men keep up and actually enjoy the movement. I know that it's awkward for them considering they've only ever played sports and never thought about trying to be coordinated in a dance sense. As for my other classes, everyone is very helpful. I make at least one really good friend out of each class that I've had. It's a great networking system!

My classmates at Eastern Kentucky University are great. Though I don't know everyone, I meet new people everyday. With so many different types of people and organizations offered, I know that I will find many great friends and someplace to say that I fit in perfectly.

Not very diverse (in three words), and they're not open to alternative lifestyles... and in Kentucky THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIAN! LOL... keep in mind that this IS THE BIBLE BELT OF THE US... and most people are OLD FASHIONED!

Of course, college has all kinds of people involved, all with different backgrounds. But, when it comes down to working together in class, everybody jumps on board and is involved in the assignments.

As a whole, the students at EKU are uniquely considerate and laid back--they're always up for a good time, but most of them try not to neglect their studies too much!

Some are here just to get a degree, others care about there grades and put alot of work into there school, and the rest do what is necessary to get by.

The Majority of my classmates have been friendly and helpful however there are some that would rather look the other way over lending a helping hand.

Classmates are very diverse in their ethnicity and their extracurricular events, and yet they are generally nice and form lasting friendships.

Most of them are pretty cool, however, since we have such a low acceptence standard, you will be grouped with some idiots.

My classmates at Eastern are one helluva mixed bunch, filled with diffrent backgrounds, accents, and strong opinions.