Eastern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Eastern Kentucky University

I would give the high school seniors of today advice on how expensive it is to go to college today and to try and apply for as many scholarships as you can as well as save as much money as you can. It turn you are geting a great education, but it comes with a price. Make sure that you are well-prepapred.

The advice I would give either parents or students looking for the right college is to think of what you want. If you deman one on one attention look for a small school and not a large classroom settings. Second, Look at the location close to or far away from home. Make sure you are happy at all times.

I have learned so much in college just in my first semester and half. I am taking medical adminstration and I learned so much in Anatomy class. It is so interesting to me. I hope the rest of my semester go as well as the first two. I have a 3.7 gpa so this should show how well I am doing.

Find a school your child or children can go and feel involved, welcome, and at home. Let the choice be up to the student. Let the student make the important life decisions, such as their major and career choice, and trust their decision. It's the student's life not the parent's.

Its definitly about finding the right school to attend. Choose a school that closely fits your sons/daughters needs and go from there. Also, definitly let the person going to a college or university choose their own school. A parent should not choose one for thier child

I would tell myself to always put 100% effort into every assignment that I take on. I would tell myself that no matter how stressed out you get from assignments, social life, and any other situations that it will pay off in the end, and to keep pushing for your goals.

I would tell myself to do exactly what I did and turn down the scholarships that were offered to me and continue to join the United States Army and serve my country. I would also instruct myself to take more advantage of college during my six years in the Army.

Don't take a year off of school. It would be so much easier to just start right off the bat and not have to relearn everything. You can always change your major. But make sure your 100% happy in the choices you make. They are what forms you as a person

The advice that I would give myself is that I need to work harder to get better grades to get more scholarships, along with going out and getting a credit card so that I could build credit for myself so that I can get school loans all on my own.

Know what you really want out of your college experience, if its to get in and out with a good degree, or making friends for life, whatever it is have your mind set before you go. Then stick to that and you will have the experience you want.