Eastern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Eastern Kentucky University

I would tell the students to make sure they visit each college that they are considering, so that they are able to decide whether or not the environment is suitable for them.

Make sure you find the right size school for the student, one where they will not just be a number but an actual person, but big enough so they have many resources available.

Live on campus, don't be afraid to ask questions, have fun but keep grades as first priority. Be sure not to carry a heavy work load as it will interfere with your studies.

The advice I would give myself is to not worry about changing yourself so that others can like you because being yourself is what makes people like you for simply you.

I would tell myself to go in as an undeclared major to get all of the general education classes out of the way so that I could focus on my major later in college.

Stop studying in high school, its a waste of time. Try to figure out what you want to do in life, because you are just wasting money in college without a major.

If you are going to party then please do it responsibly. Make sure you get your lazy butt out of bed and go to class. You are paying for this so don't waste it!

I would tell myself to study study STUDY!!! I never had to study in high school, and now that I am in college thats all I have to do in order to be successful!

The best way I find to make the right choose about what college to go to was I look at what the college had for me in the degree that I'm going in to.

Look up their majoring they're interested in. Look up as many on campus organizationsas possible such as Gospel ensemble, Frat, or Sorority and etc.