Bangor, ME
Eastern Maine Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Eastern Maine Community College

jen

Great practical learning environment. Access to state of the industry equipment and techniques. Instructors are knowledgeable and professional. Food's actually pretty good. Administration is hard to deal with, not always transparent in their decision making process.

Courtney

At first I had my doubts about going to a community college; there is a certain negative stigma that seems to go along with them. Eventually, I decided to attend Eastern Maine Community College because of the on campus housing, and the perfect distance from my hometown; not too close but not too far. Immediately, I noticed how caring the staff at Eastern Maine really are. Each and every faculty member strives to help us on our paths to success. Living on campus has certainly been an amazing experience. There is a no substance policy, so partying and drinking are absent, and therefore do not distract me from learning. The RAs are so caring, and they host different fun events each month. The teachers have been so helpful; my chefs are absolutely amazing! They are always available to help, even emailing me holiday recipes upon request. I have only been attending Eastern Maine for a few months, but already I feel that my culinary skills are improved. With Eastern Maine providing work studies for me, I have been able to afford books and the things that I need. When looking for a college to go to, it is important to choose what you want to do; never let someone shame you for going to a community college. Choosing to go to Eastern Maine Community College has truly been the best decision of my life.

Sarina

its amazing. very cost effective, and the staff are all amazing, helpful and down to earth people.

Mark

I love Eastern Maine Community College and have been going here for about four years. They have online classes and they work with my schedule and allow me to go to school part-time while I’m working full-time. The staff and faculty are very friendly.

Braden

As a student with a learning disability attending his first year at Eastern Maine Community College, I have made several discoveries. The quality of education delivered is not achieved with larger and larger price tags and tuition fees. This school has provided me with a solid foundation on which I have been able to learn about my desired Profession. In a manner that has made me feel confident about what I am capable of doing, and providing me with alternative means to learn about that which I was currently unable to do. I have built many relationships with people including my instructors, and classmates; all of which have helped me feel more human, and less like an abnormality in an ever increasingly strange world. I believe that Eastern Maine community college isn't a center for merely achieving a higher education, but a place that people of younger ages to come and learn more about themselves in proper and dignified perspective. Surrounded by people who are resourceful and sources of education entirely in themselves. This trait alone provides something that most Universities simply don't have. The Classes as an entirely different entity often provoke deep thought and for me spur me onto tangents in ways I had never acclimated too before. As a woodworker, I see this in the shop and see everyone else fixating over small aspects of finish work in designing cabinets and furniture. Learning essential design elements from Professionals and masters of their Trade. In all honesty and fairness, I cant think of a better place I'd rather get an education.

I started going here in 2012. They were really small but very well priced and offered just enough. Now I'm going back 5 years later and am very impressed. They have grown in size and offer much more for courses. They also have become very accommodating with full time working people by offering online and night courses. I was also pleased with tuition costs as it was much less than some of the bigger universities around. I feel you can get the same quality education at this institution for cheaper then a bigger more expensive school.

Jean

EASTER MAINE WAS THE BEST CHOICE I HAVE EVER MADE. I ALWAYS REFER OTHER STUDENTS TO THIS SCHOOL

allie

overall I love the school! the campus is small but there are so many opportunities to go out and get involved in the community and on campus activities. The staff is amazing and the teachers are always available when you need to talk or have questions. The food is amazing! and there are always plenty of choices to pick from.

Erica

Easter Maine Community College is ok. Its a Community College in Bangor Maine. It is what it is. A Miserable state. Bad weather. Bad location. Mostly ok people.

Renee

Wonderful school for non-traditional students. Great place to go to take gen eds and figure out what you want to do. Also a great place to get an associates degree and transfer to a 4 yr school that offers a bachelorrette degree, but you can work while you get it.

Eastern Maine Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.