Eastern Mennonite University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Eastern Mennonite University

Darious

Honestly, it is a great school. I feel that this school makes me honestly work for the scholarship that I am working towards. There are some things that need to improve in this university, but that can be said about all schools because there is no such thing as a perfect school.

Jazmin

Hate that school! I encourage anyone thinking of going there to think twice. The only good thing about the school was it is a safe campus and very small class sizes. Some of the professors are down right hateful and spiteful. I actually can not believe i stayed at this school for the amount of time that I did. Some of my other classmates also hated it. This place is definitely a waste of time and money. I completely regret this waste of time. The only good thing I got of this experience was a life long friend.

Rebecca

EMU gives you the opportunity to be a big fish in a little pond. Being a smaller school, EMU allows for and encourages leadership positions even of first and second years on campus. This enables you to foster close relationships with professors and gather valuable hands on experience. Your education and experience coupled with the close mentorship of professors connects you to further academic and professional options.

Jeffrey

I really like the students and teachers here. It's a nice and cozy environment we coexist in. Getting along with my fellow students is easy as most everyone is pretty laid back. The teachers are approachable, even via online after hours. The surrounding city, Harrisonburg, offers many amenities, and the surrounding counties offer a wide variety of outdoor activities. I especially like hiking on the mountain trails.

jim

Terrible school. NO morals, NO values. Garbage campus, annoying people. Tree hugging, butt kissing, uneducated liberals. Not worth anyone's time. Terrible school. The administration pays no attention to the activities on campus. I cannot urge you enough, that this school should be removed from the planet.

Malade

Its a greats university located in a beautiful area with like minded and friendly peoples. the campus is like small community with over warming felling and its great to be the royals. The people at the EMU cares about their students and they are always there to help with anything.

Adam

It is a very nice campus to visit. placed in the Shenandoah valley, it has a very nice view especially from the top of the hill. everyone is nice and they are very helpful, even if you are not a student there. they make you feel welcome and try to help you to the best of their abilities.

Gefania

Eastern Mennonite University is an academically strong university with a family-friendly feeling. EMU has created an affordable safe environment for students with room to grow and improve. Students are guaranteed a bright future with a degree from EMU.