Eastern Nazarene College Top Questions

Eastern Nazarene College provides a liberal arts Christian education, in a small student professor ratio.

Isaiah

It is a private instuition that offers many oppurtunities related to your major. The campus has a rich desgin, with a great teaching staph. The atmosphere is always positive and the students are culturally diverse.

Jocelyn

An amazing place to grow mentally and spiritually with lots of true friends and staff encouragment

Jean

My school is amazing, it feels like family.

ENC is a very unique place with an emphatic sense of community.

Eastern Nazarene College is a small, tightly-knit, Christian, liberal arts-based school with a strong sense of community.

Alec

Eastern Nazarene is a place where you can find yourself and God all in one place; in where there are many students, who just like you talk and interact and find themselves and what they want to do for the rest of their lives; Eastern Nazare is a well balanced Christian atmosphere for everyone.

Hem

is in good location

Terrible.

Small, Diverse, can get really annoying.

Are school is a community based college, we are a close-knit "family", for the most we all get along, its very expensive, but it is so worth it.

Nice people, some professors are horrible, but most are good and caring.

Kurtis

A Christian school with great professors.

Eastern Nazarene College is a liberal arts college located on the South Shore of Massachusetts known for getting its students into top graduate, medical, and law schools.