Eastern Nazarene College Top Questions

They help me grow intellectually, mentally and even spiritually.

I think my classmates are driven, hardworking, enthusiastic individuals who love to socialize and compete both in and out of the classroom.

Cayla

My classmates at Eastern Nazarene College are a cultural melting pot of competitive people in both their education and their social lives, they tend to try hard when trying is most encouraged and they never, ever quit.

My classmates are outgoing, caring Christians, that enjoy learning and having fun.

Barbarai

Adult students returning to the classroom obtain a Bachelor of Arts degree in Management while still working full time and supporting a family during the hard economic times we are having in our country.

Micaela

In general, my classmates are always looking for ways that they can serve and better their community.

I attend this college with a very diverse and caring group of people that are all there to learn not only out of books but about life and what it means to be part of a community whether here or at home or another country.

Not to many have good study habits. Lots of nice people but not studiers.

lazy

I prefer to do my own thing so I don't hardly ever hangout with people. I don't like how judgemental some people are and i choice to not associate myself with people like that.

They are unique, everyone comes from different backgrounds to gather for a similar reason, a Christian based education, this is what makes the school function.