Eastern Nazarene College Top Questions

Eastern Nazarene College is located on the outskirts of Boston. The professors care about our well being and our success. The classroom environment provides a small class to the one professor.

The only really unique thing about it is that it is kind of in the middle of a bunch of different types of landscapes. It's placed right in the middle of a residential community, it is close to the beach, the campus itself isvery small and rural looking but it is in a city and is 10 minutes from Boston.

It was smaller and more personalized. My classes are small enough that we can all get individualized attention from the professor when we need it and get the help we need. You know that if you show you will put in the effort, you know that they will meet you halfway and help you however they can.

Fredlyne

My school is a community like school. We have many oppotunities to help out the people and get involved with the people in our community. Not many schools pay attention to their surroundings. Were a traditional Christian school.

Eastern Nazarene College has always been where I've wanted to go. It is actually the only school that I applied to. I did consider other schools, but it felt like I belonged here.

It is in a great location. Boston is really close, and the ocean is right down the road. The Psychology program is also very well developed.

It is tiny.

Randall

It is a very Christian atmosphere, comprising of all variations of Christianity. It is a very tight knit community, everyone knows or atleast recognizes each other because of the small area. It is a small campus but very warm and you make friends very easily. I went to a huge university out west prior to attending ENC, and i am glad i transferred because of the size. Its a very unique school, very diverse population coming from every state along the east coast, nestled in Wollaston, so the beach is down the street and boston is a train ride away.