Eastern Nazarene College Top Questions

Jean

The fact that is s really small and since I am a commuter, there's pretty much no other students to interact with since about 95 percent of the school are residents and they stay in their dorms when they do not have classes

Hem

not available

The most frustratig thing is that there is nothing to do. No matter how many clubs and activities you are involved in it still is not enough to keep you occupied. It is a dry campus and there are 0 parties, 0 dances and not a whole lot of social events. By 5 o'clock on Friday afternoon the entire campus has cleared out. Everyone goes home on weekends.

Misarline

The only things that frustrate me about my school is the lack of internet connections sometimes. The bad food, and also the lack of store and open business after 9pm. The tuition is also something that is frustrating

The price.

Occasional lack of response from the administration on current, pertinent events and issues affecting the student body.

Elisabeth

I made myself too busy with clubs, sports and social outreach that I didn't make as much time as I should have for friends and academics. I still did well academically, but not as well as I could have and I didn't cultivate my relationships like I could have. I know that my decisions about my academics need to be left up to me, but I guess when I turned papers in late, I wish that certain professors wouldn't have been as leanient with me. Might have helped me be more focused.

Mandolin

That it costs a lot of money!

I don't like schedule on which the classes are set. They overlap my major classes and my work times.

aubrey

Many technological systems on campus have not been fixed

The most frustrating thing about Eastern Nazarene College is that they issue chapel fines for missing a certain number of chapels.

Randall

The limited budget the school often throws in your face, the buildings are not really modern, not many sports to play. Clubs and extracurriculars do not really get funded by the school. The people are typically judgmental because of their own views. The honor code system is strict, so there are not many parties and definitely no dancing. The dorms are old, and there is no cable. This school isn't for everyone.

FOOD SUCKS. The Professors are generally exceptional. School is way too small, and the overall feel towards our education is that we're going through high school once again.