Roswell, NM
Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus

Angelic

So far I am just excited to be a part of it! Walking on campus is beautiful because of the open landscapes and the ability to see where you are going. A maze of adventure coming into this fall of 2020 I will look forward to navigating the mind through my freshman courses, therefore further setting up my pathway toward a rewarding future in art.

Perla

The teachers are generally nice, understanding, and know what they are doing. The campus facilities and location is meh and so are the nearby shops and services in town. Unfortunately there is no student life because it is a community college, but there are a few apartments on campus that look nice. The food is good for the most part.

brier

Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus has been an extremely helpful school for my sisters and i. It has really helped my launch into my learning and figure out where i want to go in life. I know i'm ready to go into a much bigger school and continue my education thanks to this school. Eastern provided me with all my basics for an Associates degree in Business Administration, which was a big part of my high school years.

Colter

ENMU-R is a great school. I have mostly taken online classes at this time and have had great professors. I have found it very easy to work with teachers and other staff at the school. Everyone seems excited for me to learn and is helpful in answering questions.

Aline

First off, are you really ready for this. Furthering your education is more than taking classes, and getting good grades. It's about commiting yourself to something for up to 4 years or more. Also, there is the commitment of money. If you get a student loan, depending on the repayment option you chose, you might have to begin repaying it before you leave school. And, if you don't, you credit will be ruined. Also, if you get a Federal Student Loan and fail to repay it, the amount owed will be taken from any federal tax return you may get. Time management is also important. Should you have a job and/or a family, time management is key to being able to spend time with your family, and finish your homework.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the distance to the nearest grocery store. The distance is about 5 miles, as the school campus is located on a former air base. Activities outside of campus are non-existant, and that can make for a very boring time when there are no classes.

Ericka

College is a place and a time to evolve who you are now into who you want to be for the future, so do not rush it. Take some time to figure out where you are going and where you are coming from. Decide what interest you and what completely disinterests you. Sometimes you will have to take classes or participate in activities you may not want to for the sake of your degree but that is life. Don't think you can get by doing everything you want all the time, but try to enjoy everything you do and make the best of each experience. Learn from everyone and listen to others' suggestions. You will learn what good and bad advice sound like and how to apply it to your life. There is a degree and a brighter future waiting at the end of your college path so be patient and persistent, do not let anything distract, and never stop learning about the world around you, the task at hand, and yourself.

The personal attention you recieve from Eastern New Mexico University is unparalelled. The teachers are willing to go out of their way to support you or help you. This school is a stepping stone to bigger and better things and the faculty and staff want to help each person progress and succeed.

People who should not attend ENMU-R are people who do not want to start over or get a second chance at life. People who do not need the extra support to move forward. If you don't want personal attention, small classes with experienced teachers, low tuition costs , and a growing campus, then do not come to ENMU-R.

Jerad

My school is best known in my opinion for its AA degree trade and business programs. I have also been told it is one of the best Nursing schools in the state.

I would tell my self to apply myself towards my studies with a little more enthusiasm. How I act and did things back in High School will affect how well I do in my future. Being popular is not he most important thing in the world because unlike your education it does not effect your future and job placement upon graduation. College will not only give you the education that you need but the skills to succeed in the work place.

Anyone who is looking for a degree that can get them into the work place with a good strong knowledge in there field.

Traci

Some are quiet and to themselves, while others are extremely outgoing.

Some are quiet and to themselves, while others are extremely outgoing.

Make sure you are 100% ready to go to college. It is really tough and you have to have your mind completely focus on getting your schoolwork. To me it is extremely important to show my children no matter how hard life may be you can achieve anything you set your mind to and eduction is the most important experience in life.

I would have to say the number of scholarships availiable to students is too limited. Many people like myself are single parents trying to do as much as they can for their children. Financially it is very difficult to go to college full-time and hold a full-time job with young children to take care of as well.

Deanna

The unique thing about my school would be the fact that in some class rooms there are not a lot of students un like the bigger universitys. Here it more quite and in the rooms like you have more attention on you when you need help or a question.

If i could go back to high school and tell myself my senior year it would be do you your placement test early so that way you dont have to retake sum classes that you already know how to do. Also save money and and look up your classes. Talk to the teacher that are teaching the classes. Join SSS it a program that will help you out when u need help and earn money for being part of that program. Read a lot because your going to need it. Dont have two jobs just stick with one job while you are in college. One last thing have fun and be safe my every thing come togther to make your dreams come true.

What do i consider the best thing about my school is that its close to home and I dont have to live on campus.

Rebecca

My classmates are good, fun hardworking individuals.

My classmates are good, fun hardworking individuals.

I would tell myself to study all the time and keep a planner. Also to learn how to take good notes and keep everything organized.

Worse4 thing abou t school is the commuting back and forth every day.

Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.