Wilburton, OK
Eastern Oklahoma State College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Eastern Oklahoma State College

Brandi

It's an awesome school to attend! It's just a small town

It's an awesome school to attend! It's just a small town

It is one of the best two-year colleges I've been to. They help you with everything and anything you want to know. They have a decent variety of career paths to choose from for your associates degree. They have one of the best nursing programs around, so far it has been great! I recommend them to people who have path in their academic programs or even for people who do not know, they can simply just get a general studies degree and move on from there to whatever suits them!

Eastern is a college of opportunities if you choose to participate you will greatly enjoy your time there, though if you don't get out there and try the great experience will not happen for you. If you have a harder time academically Eastern offers plenty of tutoring and helps with anything from essay writing to math tutoring. Eastern has been an amazing experience for me and has better prepared me for the academic field in higher degree colleges.

Dakotah Lynn

EOSC is a great place to get your general education requirements out of the way at a great price. The professors make it worth it, even if there isn't too much to do in little ole Wilbrton, Oklahoma. It's a good option for commuting students or students who want to live off campus as well.

Eastern Oklahoma State college is an excellent college with a home town feel. The area is small, but the education makes up for it. The students and staff are very friendly, caring, and happy. The professors make it a priority to spend one on one time with the student if needed. Overall, I love EOSC.

Kelly

For me, Eastern is the place I need to be. The education and experience I am getting here is one I would not receive at a big university. I get the hands on experience of actual Ag Businesses as well as Ranch Management practices. I am involved with many different businesses and people who help and encourage me at the school as well as in the community. I would not have gotten this kind of education and experience doing my basics in a classroom of 200 students at a big city university. I am where I need to be for my first two years of college, and others who likes smaller class sizes and more help will benefit from this school as well. It is not for everyone, but it does have a lot to offer for many different types of people. The campus is small but cute, and the town doesn't have much but it is a beautiful scenic area for someone who likes the outdoors. It truly is a lovely place.

jenna

Falon

Teaching and education is what my school is known for I really like my teachers they're very helpful and supportive.

Honestly if I could go back in time and talk to my high school self I would tell myself to fill out scholarships. College is very expensive, and you can’t just depend on financial aid because it doesn’t cover it all the way. Books were my major struggle, books are not cheap at all, and these are words that came from my algebra teacher himself. I waited on financial aid for months; when it finally went through I didn’t need the books anymore my teacher told me there was no use class is almost over. It was a good thing my teacher told me that because I still didn’t have enough to afford my books. My algebra book was $200 and sad to say I couldn’t afford that. I didn’t have any help in high school looking for scholarships so therefore I didn’t receive any. I wish I would of have had help applying for them so I wouldn’t of struggle this much. I just feel like scholarships were always given to the ones that could already afford college. So anytime you get a chance to do a scholarship take it.

Heather

The agriculture and nursing programs. And the annual "mudbowl"

The agriculture and nursing programs. And the annual "mudbowl"

Take it easy, go to class, and go into nursing. It isn't absolutely necessary to take the maximum course load as long as you are keeping your grades up. Don't stay in the dorms! You're smart and you know it, so it doesn't matter if everyone or no one around you know it. This experience is for you and no one can take it from you. Just keep with it!

Anyone who isn't exactly sure what field they want to pursue and is looking for a jumping board. Or area adult students looking to further or finish their education.

Eastern Oklahoma State College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.