Eastern Shore Community College Top Questions

If I could give advice to the high school me, there are many things I would inform myself. I would make sure that I enrolled in College US History and AP classes, so I could start earning college credits in high school. Next, I would suggest that I take Pre- Cal in place of nursing, since it is a more versatile class for any major. Then, I would suggest that I consider my scholarship offer from a college in Maryland. However, if I do not go to the college in Maryland, I suggest that I go to the local community college. Moreover, I would suggest getting involved in college however learn to say “no” and make choices. Begin to apply for as many scholarships as possible, because there seems to be more scholarships for high school seniors. Also, make sure to fill out the community college application for scholarships, it will be beneficial. Overall, take as many college classes as possible in high school, apply for all scholarships you qualify for, consider all scholarship offers, learn to say “no”, do not do things just to do them and learn to make decisions to better my future.