Eastern University

« See more reviews of Eastern University

Most of my classmates are understanding and fun people to learn with and also be with outside of class. Many of them are interested in my personal life and are not only my classmates, but my very close friends.

Classmates here at Eastern come in many varieties, but a large chunk of them tend to be environmentally and socially minded. Social and environmental justice are huge themes at Eastern.

My classmates are a group of ethnically, politically, and religiously diverse people who are hardwoking in academics, sports, music, extra-curricular activities, faith and friendship.

My classmates are friendly but can be extremely closed minded and can often lack real life experienced, they are often times sheltered by their parents worldviews.

The students of Eastern University are extremely diverse, and yet there is an incredible spirit of community and support for each other throughout the campus.

Most of my classmates are really great to have in class, because they get really into the discussions and interact well with the other students in the class.

My classmates are growing individuals who have a zest for life and for learning, who are broadening their horizons and enjoying each other along the way.

Faith, Reason, and Justice is the motto of Eastern University and is also what many of the students at Eastern are concerned about.

My classmates are very considerate of their surrounding classmates and are very helpful when I am stuck on something.

My classmates are intelligent, friendly, questioning, and fun.