Eastern University

« See more reviews of Eastern University

I think the most unique thing about Eastern is its sense of community. From day number one, I've heard so much about how important a good sense of community is in college. Everyone on campus just seems more happy and more friendly than on any other campus. It truly is a great part of this campus that can't really be found anywhere else.

Eastern is unique to other schools because of its community. Most students and faculty are incredibly kind, caring and friendly and genuinely want to see you learn and succeed. The small campus allows me to get to know my professors and peers better than at a larger school.

its a beautiful campus, and the spiritual climate is freeing because it can be as great as you want or little as you want. they dont force christianity on you but there is definitly a freedome to live how you want.

What was unique was that we were in a cohort rather than just put in a class with people whom we wouldnt have another class with. So the people I started with in 2008 I graduated with in 2010.

I reallly only considered EAstern because they had an excellent music department and was a good Christian school. Most of my friends who had attended there loved it.

Eastern University works hard to give students a Christian worldview. Compared to other protestant Christian colleges, Eastern is much more liberal.

It's a good combination of both secular and religious instruction. There is a strong emphisis on community service and has a great music program.

It is a beatiful Christian college campus with lovely people. The school puts their faith and relationships with peope above all else.

It's a liberal Christian college.