Torrington, WY
Eastern Wyoming College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Eastern Wyoming College

Rebecca

It is a great school with very accessible instructors. The classes are usually small, which makes it great for one on one learning. All the staff is very friendly, and remember your name. Everyone goes by a first name basis. It is a smaller college, but sports and courses are very important to everyone.

Kaycee

My overall opinion of Eastern Wyoming College is that it is a very agricultural focused school. There is not a whole lot for students to do if they are not involved in rodeo, vet tech, welding, or any agricultural related study. There basketball and volleyball teams have been successful in years past. Overall it is a good school to start at if you do not want to go to a big school and be overwhelmed with the change from high school.

Ryan

i really love this college. the class sizes are just perfect, 10-20 students, which leaves plenty of professor time for each student. the staff and faculty at this college are very friendly and personal. all of them are very accessible and knowledgeable. the student life is wonderful, everybody knows everybody and everyone is friends with everyone.

McKayla

Eastern Wyoming College is very focused on education; the teachers help each student individually if they are struggling to make the student pursue in their class.

If I could go back in time to my high school senior self, I would tell myself to not room with a person I knew. People told me to room with someone I didn't know, but I didn't listen. I thought that my friend and I would be fine all year, and man was I wrong. We were too comfortable with each other and didn't get along most of the time. My freshman year almost became miserable because we couldn't get along. Since we were together almost every minute of every day, we got annoyed with each other very easily. I wish I would have listened to all the people that told me to room with someone I didn't know. I believe I would have been a happier person, and more relaxed. But becuase I didn't listen to others, I learned from my mistake and will consider other people's advice in the future.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the resident rules. I stay in the dorms, and the rules are over the charts! I feel like I am thirteen again, being watched 24/7. We have curfew and we can't be in the opposite sexes room after curfew. College is for us to learn, and this does not help us learn the ways of life.

Mary

Eastern Wyoming School has high quality staff that gives the students the best college experience in the state through great technology and commitment to their jobs.

I know that the thought of going to school for another four years does not sound very appealing, but here are some benefits of attending college. A college degree offers a wide variety of career opportunities that are not available without a degree. Right now you may not realize what you have to offer others, but as you attend classes you will soon realize where you would make the biggest impact. College life is challenging but with determination you can obtain a degree. Some classes may be more challenging than other classes. You could be the first person in your family to obtain a degree, wouldn?t that be a great accomplishment. The cost of attending college is expensive but with help of financial aid and scholarships, that worry can be relieved. It is much easier to attend college immediately after high school than to wait until you are much older. Juggling a job, school and family is quite difficult. Save yourself that stress and go to college now. There is so much competition for employment and with a college degree you can have a better chance of getting that great job that awaits you.

Eastern Wyoming College has a staff that is readily available to help their students. I have taken all my classes online and whenever I had some computer problems, the computer expert from EWC was there to help me through it. I believe all students should attend this college for the best college experience ever. I have attended some other colleges in the state, and they don't have the same quality instructors as Eastern Wyoming College.

Cacy

Eastern Wyoming College is a small school that is located in Torrington, Wyoming and has many outreach schools that work with students to help them succeed.

Knowing what I know about college life now I would have to tell myself to choose which college to attend and not to dittle daddle. I would also like to tell myself that it is okay to talk to somebody and that the counselors are trying to help you not make you stressed out along with everybody else who keeps asking you where are you going to school and what do you want to be. I would also to tell myself to go to a community college first like I have done and then to later transition from here to a different college. The next thing I would tell myself after choosing a college out would be to tell myself to fill out and try harder on scholarships. I would also tell myself to fill out all correct forms and to send all information, like transcripts and SAT results, to the college of choice. This would all assure that I have the best transition from high school to college.

I do not bellieve that there is anybody who should not attend Eastern Wyoming College.

Eastern Wyoming College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.