Springdale, AR
Ecclesia College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ecclesia College

Fixed  rate loan

Aaron

I believe the college has plenty of potential, but has yet to reach it. The college is full of students who need Christ and are at the right place to get it. We just need more people being active about spreading God's word and willing to be a leader in the right direction. The teachers are really great though, I can reach out to them whenever I need ANYTHING. I love that they care about my education.

Tabitha

The small class size. I love that there is a small class size, it allows professors to really interact with us. I love the the professors! They really care about us and how well we learn and dissect the material.

A person who has good morals and is a Christrian. Someone who wants a family atmostphere and is willing to work hard in their classes.

If I was able to go back and speak with my high school senior self, I would tell myself to relax and stop worrying. I would tell myself to be opened minded to all possibilites but to not get overwhelmed about the choices I needed to make. I would tell myself that everything is going to work out in the end. I would also tell myself that if I really don't like where I go, I can always change. I would also tell myself to work hard at whatever I do, wherever I go. I would remind myself that I am going to have some times that will make me question whether I made the right decision. I would remind myself that I did. It's all going to work out. I would also remind myself to not limit myself. Remember to dream no matter where I am, or how bleak something can look.

Ecclesia College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.