Edgewood College Top Questions

I felt like I had a pretty good idea of what I was walking into and I feel that our admissions department does a great job of telling you how campus life is. They also give good opportunities at the college before you attend.

Michaela

It may be a little small at first but it takes getting use to.

Toni

There is not that much diversity here.

McKenzie

I wish I would of know how expensive it would cost me each semester, it definitly is worth it in the end because I really enjoy the school but it is really expensive so I wish I would of know how much it was. Also I wish I would of know about different opportunities to pay for schooling.

There wasn't anything I wish I would have known because Edgewood College did a great job explaining everything about them before even submitting an application. Their orientation was fantastic and I appreciate all of the information, tips, and tools that were given to me before the semester.

The school is very "clicky". However, I get along with an array of different people so it does not bother me. The school is very academic based but also takes much pride in athletics. I anticipated the education and college experience I am receiving.

I wish that I would have planned better financially in high school. Private colleges are so expensive, but totally worth it if you prefer smaller class sizes, with individual attention.

sam

How terrible the financial aid department is at caring.

Brenda

I wish I had known that the teachers focus more on classroom attendance of their 11 students per classroom rather than the material they are trying to get to their students. They waste so much time on small things that are meaningless to what we are trying to learn for the real world and focus on insignificant details. I get so angry almost everyday and since I never get anything out of being in the class, it is hard to be motivated to go.

Before I started at Edgewood I wish I would of known about the walking distance to downtown madison

Corinne

That many of the required courses are only offered at one time each semester, which makes it really hard to keep up with the major requirements.

I wish I had known that it is not as tough as it sounds, whenever someone puts their heart and mind into something as valuable as higher education, it is a lot easier. The most important element for success is to have faith in yourself and everything you do with compassion, honesty and respect.