Edinboro, PA
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

Stevie

Edinboro University is a great school when it comes to academia. The professors will go out of their way to help you succeed. We have many places like the academic success center and writing center for assistance. We do lack in school spirit, campus life, and diversity. Since we aren't diverse, it is hard for us as a campus to have good school spirit because we don't connect with one another. If our campus life was better, as in activities, then I believe there would be improvements in areas we are lacking.

Aura

It is a great campus to be on, except if you don't like excessive amounts of snow. The professors are for the most part extremely kind and helpful. The atmosphere is really good if you want to be a art major in animation or some sort of major in medical fields. It's a lot of fun to attend this wonderful campus.

It's a small, but decent place to be. Most of the professors will work with you and hope that you succeed in life.

Tell us about your professors.

The ones that I have had so far have been pretty kind and willing to help. They made sure that every student they had knew their office hours and stayed after class to help if needed.

What are your classes like?

Depending on the class, it will have either more or less persons. For example: major classes like Psychology 101 and Sociology 100 may have up to 30 or so people while a remedial class like Math 020 may have a small amount of people.

It's decently diverse. Some people are better than others

Greek Life. It's what everyone does up on campus at some point.

It was said that many of the students there were really snobby and rude but yet they are quite the opposite

There's always academic help at just about any moment. Professors are always willing to help as well.

There's some subjects that other colleges have that Edinboro doesn't. Such as Japanese.

About it being one of the best colleges in the world for art and pre-medical programs

Someone who doesn't want to be far from home.

Someone who is trying to go with a career choice in the field of art or medicine.

Evans

I'm a recent transfer and Edinboro University is much more open and diverse. A lot of good teachers and extracurriculars, though there are some teachers who are... too old-fashioned and to out of touch. The school is very inclusive and offers a lot of support to students who need it, academically or otherwise.

Erin

Overall, I think that Edinboro University is a fine academic establishment that provides the educational means that students need. The school is far enough away from major cities to have a culture of its own, but close enough to find other activities outside of a student's usual routine. While I have been in Edinboro, I have grown as a student, athlete, and person and for that I have the school and people here to thank.

Patrick

As a fresh student, my visitations have been warmly welcomed, and my contact with my professors have been pleasant and professional.

Edinboro University is a generally quiet campus because the size of the university is small and the location is more on the country side, but the atmosphere is safe and easy to get around. There's a lot of activities and clubs that go on at out student center so there's fun things to do. We have heavy winters but there's also transportation that runs regularly around campus and also to Walmart that is down the street and the mall. I would recommend this University to people who are mellow and like to feel comfortable and safe in their surroundings.

Kat
A Title

Best school ever! We get TONS of snow!!☃

A Title

Best school ever! We get TONS of snow!!☃

Kaitlyn

If I could go back to my high school self I would tell myself to just breathe. Take a minute out of my day and just breathe. That all the stressing out and anxiety attacks are not needed because it's not as bad as I thought it'd be. I would especially tell myself that no matter what you'll always end up figuring it out with any problem, it may take a hot second or a couple months but in the end you'll figure something out. One last thing I'd make sure to say is to always put your mental health first, because no test, homework, or grade is more important than your own mental health.

The worst thing about my school would have to be the winter weather. Mostly because it's in North West Pennsylvania and right smack in the snow belt, so just a ton of snow and below freezing temperatures.

Tarae

Respectful. They treat me with kindness everywhere I go and that I cherish.

Respectful. They treat me with kindness everywhere I go and that I cherish.

I would tell myself that I'm not stupid. While my classmates were going out partying, doing drugs, and drinking obsessively. I was always in my bedroom, surrounded by an array of shiny new hardbacks. I always thought I was stupid for choosing to do that rather than being a regular teenager. Crawling out my bedroom window and catching a ride with my friends. Dancing with boys in a skirt way too short to even be called appropriate. Instead, on saturday nights, it was just me, myself and I. I never did these things in high school and I'm glad I didn't. I studied my butt off and graduated with successful grades. I'm proud that I was never like my classmates. I'm very mature for my age and an education comes first for me. I wish I could tell the girl sitting in high school that its okay to read. To fill your head with information and beautiful stories. Not being like everyone else doesn't mean you're stupid but authentic.

The diversity is the best thing about my university. I've never met so many people who are different, but all go to the same place. My high school had absolutely no diversity. I was one of three African American women in my graduating class. The rest were white people, which made me feel awkward. At Edinboro University, I'm not the only one that's different. I've met so many people who've made me feel comfortable in my own skin. That has never happened before, and I'm proud to say I attend Edinboro University .

Vanessa

My school is best known for the quality of education that is received by the students. Edinboro's professors and curricula goes past the academic standpoint in the context of having a collaborative environment. The school is best known for its small class sizes along with professors that identify and accomodate students to the best of their ability.

Dear Vanessa: You're about to enter the terrifying but exciting world of college. I know you think you're about to become a "real adult," however there are some things you don't know. The first and most important bit of advice is that, you do not have the answers for everything and you are not always right, and that is okay. You'll learn throughout your years in college and blossom as you should. You also need to know that no matter what age you are, you're going to experience mountains and molehills. How you deal with these mountains and molehills will help to mold you to who you are going to be. Don't overstress, everything always has a way working itself out in the end. The last bit of advice that I want to give you deals with time, you can't get any of it back, so make your own decisions and own them. At the end of the day, the only person you have the face, is the one in the mirror. I promise you, follow this advice and when you look at her later in life, she'll smile.

The kind of person that should come to Edinboro University is the student that values their education and making connections in the classroom. Edinboro teaches students how to take their education and utilize it in the classroom as well as in the field. Students who want to make the most out of their education while feeling at home should come here.

Edinboro University of Pennsylvania administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.