Edinboro, PA
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

Alicia

I love the atmosphere at Edinboro University!! The class sizes may be large but all of the professors are very down to earth and will explain and help you in the event something comes up! Academically the coursework is challenging but at a decent pace!

Zachary

I thoroughly enjoy attending Edinboro University. The area that it is in is incredible. The professors and tutors on campus are usually readily available, and the overall quality of the people on campus is great. I wouldn't trade the experience i have received so far for anything, and I hope to go onto to finish my degree there.

Stevie

Edinboro University is a great school when it comes to academia. The professors will go out of their way to help you succeed. We have many places like the academic success center and writing center for assistance. We do lack in school spirit, campus life, and diversity. Since we aren't diverse, it is hard for us as a campus to have good school spirit because we don't connect with one another. If our campus life was better, as in activities, then I believe there would be improvements in areas we are lacking.

Aura

It is a great campus to be on, except if you don't like excessive amounts of snow. The professors are for the most part extremely kind and helpful. The atmosphere is really good if you want to be a art major in animation or some sort of major in medical fields. It's a lot of fun to attend this wonderful campus.

It's a small, but decent place to be. Most of the professors will work with you and hope that you succeed in life.

Tell us about your professors.

The ones that I have had so far have been pretty kind and willing to help. They made sure that every student they had knew their office hours and stayed after class to help if needed.

What are your classes like?

Depending on the class, it will have either more or less persons. For example: major classes like Psychology 101 and Sociology 100 may have up to 30 or so people while a remedial class like Math 020 may have a small amount of people.

It's decently diverse. Some people are better than others

Greek Life. It's what everyone does up on campus at some point.

It was said that many of the students there were really snobby and rude but yet they are quite the opposite

There's always academic help at just about any moment. Professors are always willing to help as well.

There's some subjects that other colleges have that Edinboro doesn't. Such as Japanese.

About it being one of the best colleges in the world for art and pre-medical programs

Someone who doesn't want to be far from home.

Someone who is trying to go with a career choice in the field of art or medicine.

Evans

I'm a recent transfer and Edinboro University is much more open and diverse. A lot of good teachers and extracurriculars, though there are some teachers who are... too old-fashioned and to out of touch. The school is very inclusive and offers a lot of support to students who need it, academically or otherwise.

Erin

Overall, I think that Edinboro University is a fine academic establishment that provides the educational means that students need. The school is far enough away from major cities to have a culture of its own, but close enough to find other activities outside of a student's usual routine. While I have been in Edinboro, I have grown as a student, athlete, and person and for that I have the school and people here to thank.

Patrick

As a fresh student, my visitations have been warmly welcomed, and my contact with my professors have been pleasant and professional.

Edinboro University is a generally quiet campus because the size of the university is small and the location is more on the country side, but the atmosphere is safe and easy to get around. There's a lot of activities and clubs that go on at out student center so there's fun things to do. We have heavy winters but there's also transportation that runs regularly around campus and also to Walmart that is down the street and the mall. I would recommend this University to people who are mellow and like to feel comfortable and safe in their surroundings.

Kat
A Title

Best school ever! We get TONS of snow!!☃

A Title

Best school ever! We get TONS of snow!!☃

Kaitlyn

If I could go back to my high school self I would tell myself to just breathe. Take a minute out of my day and just breathe. That all the stressing out and anxiety attacks are not needed because it's not as bad as I thought it'd be. I would especially tell myself that no matter what you'll always end up figuring it out with any problem, it may take a hot second or a couple months but in the end you'll figure something out. One last thing I'd make sure to say is to always put your mental health first, because no test, homework, or grade is more important than your own mental health.

The worst thing about my school would have to be the winter weather. Mostly because it's in North West Pennsylvania and right smack in the snow belt, so just a ton of snow and below freezing temperatures.

Edinboro University of Pennsylvania administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.