Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

« See more reviews of Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

Entering Edinboro University, one will immediately notice the unique bond developed among students. Similar to that of a family, through academic integrity and friendship, students and faculty alike share an uncommon connection. In addition to this comfort, Edinboro offers a large source of inspiration to promote uniqueness, variety, diversity, and pursuit of one's dreams. Musically and artistically inclined, students can tap this source by simply observing the products of their fellow's creative ingenuity.

Edinboro University of Pennsylvania is a culturally diverse institution which encourages students to pursue job opportunities pertaining to their interests with the help of focused and driven professors, many of which are professionals in their given field, set in a quaint home-town styled pocket of the Northwestern section of Pennsylvania.

Edinboro is smaller school that allows you to get more individual based time with professors. The professors here at Edinboro want to see you succeed and will do everything in their power to help you do so. At Edinboro there is a large variety of people, meeting new and interesting people is very easy here.

Edinboro is a small, safe campus that gives students the help and support that they need in order to develop skills needed for a sucessful career in the work force and the professors are helpful and very knowledgable in the subject that they teach.

The weather in Edinboro isn't always the best but the school itself is a quality atmosphere with teachers who are willing to get to know the students and classmates that you will become friends with forever.

I had a great college experience at Edinboro University: meeting life long friends, getting to know a diverse population, excelling academically and athletically, and finding a job upon graduating.

Edinboro University offers a great education, chances for student interaction, athletic success, and a chance for me to become a better person both on and off campus.

Edinboro is an active school that focuses on, but is not limited to, art, education, and nursing majors while offering a variety of clubs and activities.

Edinboro is a great place to grow and learn at the same time and it prepares you for the adult world while porviding you with that safe feeling.

Edinboro University is an aesthetically pleasing, comfortable, one-on-one sized school that provides equal opportunities to all it's students.