Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

« See more reviews of Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

Like most freshmen, my classmates don't seem to have their heads wrapped around college just yet, but looking at the older students in some of my higher-level classes, the students here at Edinboro University really have their heads screwed on straight.

Everyone is pretty focused and willing to help at any time. Its easy to get help from them esp. non traditional students, there are usually 3-4 in each of your classes and they are more than willing to help you out at any time.

The students here at Edinboro are high achieving people, classmates are willing to help out a student if struggling or give advice to help you in classes they have already taken.

My classmates were all ready to learn and grow with our surroundings, experience life as emerging adults, and develop life long friendships.

My classmates are unique, diverse individuals that have a wide range of talents, strengths, and possbilities.

Middle class, moderate to mediocre students ranging from the fresh-from highschool to middle-aged.

Students at Edinboro University can be described as well diversed, fun, friendly people.

My classmates are often liberaly leaning with really information to back their ideas up

Many people at Edinboro are friendly and willing to help if there are questions.

Helpful, studious, slightly competitive, intellectual, social, and challenging.