Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

« See more reviews of Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

Any kind of person should attend this school. Edinboro University of Pennsylvania is well-rounded. There are many different ethnicities, religious backgrounds, races, etc. Edinboro has a great program for students with physical and mental disabilities. They really cater to these students and try to make the campus the best they can for them to get around and get help when needed. I absolutely love Edinboro University of Pennsylvania and I would reccommend it to everyone. You have every different kind of group here (art, phsych majors, jocks, frat boys/sorority girls, etc). And everyone really seems to get along.

A person who likes the rural enviorment and likes to work mainly on school work. Not a lot of activitys go on during the weekends there, and so thats when i find it the worst to be there. But the library is one of the biggest in the NW of PA and i find that to have helped me alot while going htere. The new dorm halls and student center added excitement to the campus my freshmen year.

I believe any person who is willing to get involved or go out of their way to be active on campus should attend this university. There are a lot of chances to make a difference on this campus and be a student leader, but it will not be handed to you. Students must make the great things happen for themself using the resources that this university provides.

The kind of person that should come to Edinboro University is the student that values their education and making connections in the classroom. Edinboro teaches students how to take their education and utilize it in the classroom as well as in the field. Students who want to make the most out of their education while feeling at home should come here.

Any kind of person can attend Edinboro. I was so scared when I first came here, but I learned pretty soon that every one is very accepting and outgoing. It is a wonderful community and there are no judgements made. People can wear their pajamas to class and no one would give them a second glance. I love it here.

A person that is not in an honors atudent. People that are nursing or speech-language pathology majors should come here because there are really good programs for those majors here. You need to be outgoing and be able to live in a town that doesn't really have a lot to do and has a lot of snow in the winter.

The kind of people who should attend Edinboro University are the kind who are open-minded and accepting. Edinboro has a lot of students who are specials needs, who are bisexual/homosexual and who are ethnically diverse. You won't get very far here if you're judgmental of others individuality.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone who is opened to listening to the opnions and ideas of others and are willing to learn about things that may not match their ideas.

People who aren't very good at school or like to just glide through it. The school is good for people with disabilities and in general is pretty cheap.

I think that any kind of person should attened this school but, if you don't like the snow then my suggestion is try and find a different school.