Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

« See more reviews of Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

I would tell parents/students to look at every aspect: affordability, availabilty, weather, and of course the curiculum. I would tell them that they should be in groups and clubs and to find a support network. To the students, I would say to have fun but to balance that with your school work. Don't slack off.

Don't rush yourself, or let people push you into a decision by waving money and advice over your head. Discover what you truly like to do before you commit yourself- it's okay to play around a little. Figure out who you are, and take it from there. Don't let other people pull you down. This is your life.

First off think about yourself, what you like, what you dislike, and what will make you happy throughout your life! College is a way to prepare you for a fulfilling future of your OWN choosing. Follow your talents and passions and you will be rewarded with a satisfying and happy future!

Don't worry about you're appearance, or being accepted, or giving into peer pressure. The right group of friends will find you and you will ultimately be happy. You don't have to be someone you're not to have friends. Those who make you do things like that are not your friends!

Don't pick somewhere that will be easy for you. At the undergraduate level it doesn't really matter about a name either. Try to be outgoing, at least for your first year. You'll meet your closest friends in the dorm, so I'd recommend living on campus--at least at first.

I would suggest that you fully research and visit the college or university that you would like to attend to make sure that you find a school that is the right fit. Try to get involved in activities because its a way to meet people that like to do similar things.

I had a wonderful experience at Edinboro University. The professors helped me to complete my degree, explore careers and graduate schools, and guided me on to a further degree. The friends I have made there will remain close to me forever!

Do alot of research. Make sure your kid can find something that they will enjoy before they apply. Otherwise school can be a miserable time. If the student is unhappy, then learning won't happen and time and money will just be wasted.

Pick the right college that best suits you. Do not let any one make that decision for you because in the end you have to deal with it. Also do not let anyone force you into going to college if you go go for your self and noone else

Choose the college that you feel a connection to, even if it does cost a lot of money it can be worth it, sometimes chosing a college because it is cheap and you cannot afford any other college is not the best thing to do.