Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

« See more reviews of Edinboro University of Pennsylvania

The university experience is what YOU make of it. Your degree is only a piece of paper. If you want to succeed, you have to get involved and learn as much as you can as soon as possible. Don't expect to be qualified to do anything simply because you have been graduated from a university. Teach yourself; in today's sham of an educational system, nobody else is going to do it for you.

If I had the opportunity to go back in time and give myself a few words of advice ; then I would advise myself to stay focused and to study hard so that I would graduate with a higher grade point average. Hopefully the extra studying and focus would keep me in college at a younger age so that I could graduate from college at a younger age and maybe attain a career with a higher salary.

To be honest, I feel that I was really on the right track during my senior year. I was obviously ready, because my GPA is even higher now that I'm in college, and I was getting acclamated to the ROTC program on campus that I am currently a part of already through their joint ROTC activities. The only mistake I feel that I've made coming out to school was buying too many groceries!

Finding the best college and having thehe best college experiece possible is not as difficult as one would think. No matter what college you choose to attend, making the best out of your situation is what counts the most. Putting yourself out there and being active in the community and provided activities on campus and off will make being there a much more pleasant experience.

Make sure you find a school that you'll fit into. Socialize with your floormates because they will most likely be your first friends. Go to any club you think you'll like. Your paying for them so why not go and maybe get some free food out of it? Also find out when concerts, comedians and solo artists are coming to campus because that is usually free entertainment.

First thing that i would tell myself is to find different roommates! You can't trust people that you dont know and you should be warry of people. Secondly you need to work harder and save up more money. Also go and apply for more scholarships. Life is hard out in the real world but you are strong and will survive. Fight for anything and everything to advance yourself.

My college experience so far has helped me to mature in many ways. It has also helped me to see that I would really like to teach at a college as well. Getting to know the math teachers here has inspired me to become a math teacher myself. This experience has been very valuable because it has made me the person I am today and has put my on the path to reach my goals.

The best piece of advice I could give to someone about finding the right college is to find out what the town is like when school is not in session. If the town is empty during the summer, you can basically tell the school is going to have limited social activities. If the town does not revolve around the school, there will probably be some fun activities to do.

First thing first, decide wht you want to go into, and go from there, looking for schools that have a good program in that field. I was interested in graphic design, and i heard that they had a good program here at Edinboro University and it was close to home. Be sure of what you want, because if you are not sure of what you want, any road will get you there.

I would just tell myself that going to college isn't all about fun and having a good time. Make sure that you study and work hard so that you will be sucessful and willing to due what ever means nessesary so you can graduate and get your degree. It is going to be hard but you are going to have to get through it by being foucs and prepared.