Edinboro University of Pennsylvania Top Questions

This school is not known for its academic. Not a lot of smart people come here and a lot flunk out. There are also students in wheelchairs everywhere so patience is neccessary. A lot of the advisor are crazy and they may lead you in the wrong direction becasause they have no idea what they are doing.

Shaquala

I really wish i would have known about all the snow that Edinboro's gets during the winter..

Heidi

I wish that I had known what services were available to adult learners. I also wish that I had been put in contact with the adult student services center sooner. It would have made some of the transitions and decisions a little easier.

Michele

Well, probably how much snow accumulation there is. The campus is gorgeous, but the weather can be ridiculous at times. However, it is definately worth going to school here because the bus transportation around campus is amazing!

Take your studies seriously. Strive for your best and don't get caught up with too much partying. Professors are willing to help and be involved, just ask.

Brittani

That it gets real cold here!

Christa

I wish i would have know how to study. In highschool i never studied, just did homework and got B's. In college there is NO homework. It's all huge tests that are worth 20{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of your grade. It's not a bad thing tho because once you get a system down of how you can study well, it's a piece of cake.

i wish i had known that it was going to be so demanding . i wish i had known that it was going to be so much work and that being 12 hours from home would have me wanting to experience life a little too quickly at one time. i needed way better time management

Tucker

nothing

The true weather conditions, it gets very cold here in the winter! I also wish that I would have known exactly what I wanted to major in! I changed my major once and I wish I would have come here with that particular major. I also wish i would have applied for more scholarships and grants. College is very expensive!!!

I wish I would have known how poorly the scheduling process was set up. It needs much improvement!

That the Residence Life and Housing Dept. was going to be not at all helpful. I would have never lived there.