Edison State Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Edison State Community College

Regina

It is a good college to start out. It is only a 2-year university, so do not expect a lot in athletics. Most of us are there to get an associate's and start a career or transfer. Half of the people enrolled there are CCP students so many know it as Eddy High. It is a good CCP school.

Patricia

Edison State Community College is a small community of students working towards their future careers, most of which are just going there to save money before transferring out to a 4 year school. Overall there isn't much to do around campus and until you find your own group of people to hang out with. It you are outgoing, this shouldn't be hard as you see the same people every single day.

I love Southwest Florida State College! The teachers help you along your path. Every professor I had has taught me something that has helped me make my growth in the world. I've been to another school, and I am so happy I transfer. Plus the advisors here helped me figured out what direction to go and how to stay on track. For a State College, its amazing!

kessa

Edison was a great college. I attended there as a dual-enrollment student my senior year and was actually considering continuing my education there after graduating, but chose a different school instead. I always felt safe and the food was great. The professors there were okay, some better than others. Overall, its a good place to attend.

Kira

I love this college and I truly do dread leaving and transferring to a University. It is such a beautiful campus and such an amazing community. This school truly makes you feel involved and feel the want to be involved within it. The school has such good professors and they are always there to help you when you have questions or are unsure of what is needed for an assignment.

Samuel

The college is very clean and well kept up. It is just a community college, so everything is small; though coming from a small school, I appreciate it. I did not personally play the sports there, though I have relatives that did, and they enjoyed the small scale of it.

Thabita

Only good for low tuition... graduated IB/Summa Cum Laude/Cum Laude, still didn't qualify for financial aid... Changing the name did not change the school, it still has a LOT of work to do, especially admissions... hard to get a hold on an advisor. most students attend as a bridge/obtain credits to a greater/better university... Exhaust all over options before wasting your time, money, and energy here.. save yourself the headache