Jacksonville, FL
Edward Waters College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Edward Waters College

roger

My overall all experience at Edward waters college would be a c- the bright side is the classses are easy and there’s a lot of. Extracurricular activities the dark side is that the dorms aren’t that great and the school is press apart and the location isn’t the best but overall it’s a cool experience.

TiGara

Overall EWC has great potential. However if they want to be a top contender then they should put more money into the school. A lot of the buildings need a major upgrade , The school spirit need to be is low , and the reason why is because of the school environment. In order to have pride for EWC , people have to be proud of it , but the way it looks and the way its being ran doesn't make people proud. The good thing is its never to late to make a change to be better.

Sequoia

I love my HBCU it may be one of the most oldest HBCU ever but it has such an amazing environment I wouldn't want to go to another school but Edward Waters College. I cherish and admire how all the students on campus whether their in an organization or not, I just love how everyone welcomes each other with open arms its such a loving school and I am proud to be a Tiger in this wonderful tiger nation.

KenNesha

Edward Waters College is a great school, if you are not trying to get away from your hometown which is Jacksonville, Florida. Most students from EWC all live in Jacksonville, Florida, only about nine percent are out of state students. EWC is a great college but it can be costly.

khadijah

Great School! I believe that i can achieve anything here. The students are cool and the teachers are always there to help us when we need . The food is great! I get a lot of excitement from the band. The environment is nice too. The neighborhood is very quiet and I love that! We are all one big family! I love it.

Valerie

Edward Waters is not a good school at all. Over charging students, lying to students on why they are being charged. This school is not a Christian school at all. The cafe food is terrible not enough options to choose from. The dorms have mold in them. Shower ceilings are caving in the bathrooms. Do not attend EWC. One you have a balance it's hard to leave this school they fine you every and anything

Jaunathen

My classmates are half childish and some are mature but you can see the ones who are trying to become something or trying to make something out of themselves.

If i could go back in time to my high school senior year i wouldve studied harder and got a decent tutor for the act test so i couldve made a better test score so i didnt have to take out loans so i could go to school.

A person who is not deciated to do their work in and doesnt want to get along with many blacks .

Victor

It's best known for its sports thats availible. The support and help from the whole school staff there. The great music band that still been impresive for many years

I start off by telling myself what i could've done to improve. There i would have to first tell myslef if i really want it, you have to aquire the desire for it. Study more often, however do not implement strain upon my brain. Take the love and support of my parents that gave me most of what is needed. Therefore there is much more for me to learn. I Would remind myself of all my goals and what required for me to complete that. Then ask myself, "did i do everything i planed in high school?", So from there i can that i did. Study In the field of Information Technology, kept above average grades, stayed out of trouble which was no problem. In conclusion i would say i been through obstacles getting to my goals and i didn't stop and that give me the motivation to carry on.

It has an wide variety of oppertunities to choose from in education. Earning an 4-year degree in what you love to do in life. Containg multiple body of students that attend as of today. The sports that the college offer are some great choices to choose from. So this gives me an great oppertunity to improve my knowledge an persue my career.

testJR

We have a really strong spiritual presence and there are lots of elders around that are affiliated with church choirs and religion.

I would tell myself to go to my top choice school, not this one that was my parent's school.

Don't come here if you are uncomfortable in questionable surroundings -- the campus is not in a nice area of town.

Edward Waters College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.