El Camino Community College District

« See more reviews of El Camino Community College District

My classmates are my friends and my competition in the classroom. They are versions of me with differnt backgrounds, and different lifestyles, we all want the same thing. We want to change the world in one way or another, we want to open doors for our children that were not open for us. We want more for ourselves, our children, and for the most part we want more for the World.

There is a mixture of all types of people at El Camino College. Their ages range from high school senior to senior citizens. I've had classes with adults who have the mentality of a school age child, and others who are very focus of their main goals.

Some students are very dedicated to their work and there are a handful that just seem to be there to pass the time, this is usally in the GE courses.

The other students at El Camino College are friendly and I enjoy being able to study with them and build new relationships.

Most of my classmates are ready and eager to learn, while some of the classmates rarely show up to class.

In El Camino classrooms one can see a lot of diversity with different types of motivation.

my classmates are really cool and friendly people who are nice to talk to and get to know

People I attend class with and never speak to again.