El Paso Community College Top Questions

ahmaed

There is not that many bad things about El Paso community college, but the worst thing about my school would be the lack of resources, due to a size and different locations of this community college there isn't that many classes that's been offered in every location. As a nursing major I can only attend on location, which is very far away and the nursing campus lacks of new computer and books. therefore I sometimes have to go somewhere else to get my homework and studying done.

Alberto

The thing that I consider the worst thing about my school is how does not have the appropiate equipment for its science labs and It really limits what I learn. Thing such as the microscopes they carry are very old and we cant get a clear picture of something as simple as a gram negative bacteria. Because of this we can't sudy organisms appropiatley or do chemistry labs either.

oscar

in reality as of right now i do not have any problems with the way my institution works for me.

Claudia

It's only a 2-year college.

Evangelina

As a freshman in my school and haven't really had much experience around the campus to say anything is bad. For me personally they don?t offer my degree there.

Jesus

The worst thing i consider to be in my school is the population that it has. There's not enough students on campus to interact with. Besides getting good grades and getting your degree, interacting with students is a big part of the college life style as well.

Josue

The worst thing is the lack of space, especially in the Architecture Studio. There is also a small amount of computers at the architectural lab. The layout of the school is also not that great.

ASHLEY

THE TIME IT TAKES TO FILL OUT FORM IS THE WORST THING ABOUT MY SCHOOL. EVERYTHING YOU DO IT SEEMS TO HAVE THREE FORMS FOR IT TO BE DONE.

Norma

El Paso Community Collage is best place to start because I recived good help of all lab progra ms reading, written and computer lab. The reading lab to help my undestood the english language. I spend time at lab I now understand english language. Writen lab was short hisistory about United States and I understood more the grammar. The computer lab was an complement more because the show any step about to organize my ideas. The college staff were a help in my life. All the programs succesfull for the students. I finish but I always come back for help.