El Paso Community College Top Questions

I wish someone had told me to take my education more seriously. I would have focused more on my studies and got more involved with school activities and groups.

I wish I would have know that anything is possible. The only thing that is stopping a person is how hard they are willing to work. This is something that people need to hear more often. In my opinion the average person tends to feel that successful people are cut from a different cloth than they are. But the truth is everyone is the same and we all can do anything we are determind to do. I wish I would have known the sheer awesomeness of the possibilities in this world. It is so exciting to discover new things.

Reuben

What actualy goes on in science labs and what someone can do in the feild of science to help others.

I wish that i would have studied the schools map before i attended because i had such a hard time finding all my classes.

carmen

about the parking situation

What I wish I had known before I came to this school was the amount of resources available to assist students in every aspect of their education including advising for those who wish to transfer to a university, and programs to help those struggling in certain classes. I also wish I had a greater knowledge of what I wanted to do in the future, in order for me to choose the proper classes to transfer to university.

Eddie

I wish I would have known how much my books would cost because I come from a low income family and a single parent. I find it difficult to just rely on financial aid. I was discharged from the US NAVY in the middle of a semester so i was left with nothing, and being evicted from the other place did not help out my family. I wish I would have had a better idea of the cost of tuition and books.

I wish I would have known the campus more. Luckliy I didn't get too lost, but I wasn't sure about the simple locations such as library and fianancial aid offices. I would have also wanted to know about the scholarships the school offers because they do not disclose that information to all their students.

How easy it was to get financial aid and get enrolled because that was something i was worried about.