Elgin Community College Top Questions

Lisa

A student who is not prepared to do the work and is very likely to show up late to classes, should not attend this school. However, this particular school offers online classes as well to meet the needs of the working adults in the area.

Claire

Pompous people should not attend my school. People who think they're better than everyone else. I have met some of the nicest people at my school, and no one judges anyone else for people there. If someone is judgemental, or rude, they should find a school where they'd fit in, because they would not fit in at Elgin Community College.

Brian

Those who don't feel any desire to challenge themselves may not fit well among the ECC alumni. Every class, every teacher, and every subject require one to reevaluate what they once thought they knew.

Danielle

There is no kind of person that should not attend ECC. I believe that everyone is talented at something, and ECC is a great way to begin your career. College is a gateway to many dreams and possibilities that shouldn't be limited to anyone.