Elizabeth City State University

« See more reviews of Elizabeth City State University

One thing I love about my school is that it is not biased at all. The students are extremely friendly. My freshman year I was scared that I wouldn't fit in, but everyone was very welcoming. They don't accept you by your looks,how you dress, nor the color of your skin. Everyone is friends with just about everyone.

If I had to describe my classmates I would say they are ambitious and motivated. They believe in academics first and extracurricular activities second. So, I commend them for being responisble and knowing why they are in college and that is to get an education.

My classmates come in all different colors, shapes, size, and personalities; however, through their differences they all seem to mix perfectly.

Some show up for class on time and communicate about the lectures, while others play sports and slack off.

My classmates are very helpful and different, for instance they have different views on things than me.

my current classmates are very quiet and do not care about participating in the classroom

My classmates are ok, some of them will help you out if you ask and even if you dont.

My classmates are serious when it comes to school work and fun after class.

Goal orientated, dedicated students, always striving to reach the top.

They are smart students who are not afraid to express themselves.