Elizabeth City State University

« See more reviews of Elizabeth City State University

There are many unique characteristics that describe Elizabeth City State University that other schools do not possess. The class sizes were a big plus for me because with smaller classes you can get more individual instruction from your professors. Also i really enjoy the school spirit displayed on campus, you literally cant go into any building or office without seeing some kind of viking memorabilia.

I would have to say the most unique thing about my school is that the professor are willing to help you at all times. It gives me a security feeling knowing that I can always go to them for help and that they are willing to sit, talk, and listen to my problems and help me resolve it all together.

Elizabeth City State University is known to be a Historically Black college founded by our famous african-americans back in the earlier days i.e.(Martin Luther King, Frederick Douglass) etc. It has one of the best ROTC programs in the state of North Carolina known to men and women.

What i find to be unique about Elizabeth City State University is that it's the center of a small town. This gives the feeling to the students that everyone knows everyone and you always have the support of the people around you.

Even though we are a small school we still show the most school pride in any and everything we do from volleyball to modeling to pageants. We never let outsiders talk down on our school.

Elizabeth City State University is a wonderfully diversed school, and the people here are very friendly and down to earth. Also, the teachers show extreme dedication to their students.

This school has a very good music department for the price that you pay to go here. Very good teachers that know what they are doing; you will leave a better musician.

ECSU is my place to succeed. This school is unique compared to other schools because its smaller and more one on one student / professor relationship.

Its main focus is on the students. The generates a comfortable environment so that one can actively learn

The small size allows professors to give more individual attention to students.