Elizabeth City State University

« See more reviews of Elizabeth City State University

I always love to brag about my professors; my professors are very amazing people and I always have a blast when being in their classes. The projects are a killer to me. Having to type ten page papers per semester and giving presentations can be really stressful. But other than that, I can never go a day without bragging about the professors. They do whatever it takes to ensure that I am passing my courses and is well prepared when giving presentations. They influence me a lot and I cannot live without them.

The only way you can every truly enjoy going to this school is if you believe that the civil rights movement is still in progress. As a white student at a black school, I have been repeatedly reminded how slavery and the problems in the 30's through the 80's were all my fault, even by teachers. As a black student, You will be more socially accepted, but you would be much better served to go to a school that will set you up for success in realy society that is much more diverse.

I brag about the fact that my teachers are one on one with the students, I love the fact that I can go to my teachers and get all the help I need to succeed in their class. I know right many of my friends that go to larger universities can barely ask their teachers a simple question, so I am very blessed to have such caring and considerate teachers.

When I am around my friends, I brag about how much pride and school spirit the students have for Elizabeth City State University. I brag about how many activites students can get involved in at ECSU and how you have so many options when it comes to extra-curricular activities at my school.

When i tell a friend about my school, i brag about how friendly and laid back the people are here. The students and professors are helpful when it comes to just about anything. they give advice and teach you lessons on how to survive college as a freshman.

What I brag about most is size of the campus. Even though we dont have as many people here as most colleges, we have a better oppurtunity when it comes to learning. When you dont have as many students in your class it makes it eaiser to recieve help.

I brag most about the campus life and the positive energy that is felt here. Everyone is respectful to each other, and also the events and extracurricular activities are outstanding.

How wonderful all the professors are. They are so helpful and willing to go out of their way to make sure you understand their material on the subject.

I tell them that everyone in the music department is super cool and that they will meet many talented students here (including me).

The financial aid checks are good, and helps with necessities. The GE classes are easy and sets you up well for the harder courses.