Elizabeth City State University

« See more reviews of Elizabeth City State University

All perspective college student should try to attend Elizabeth City State University. That student should have the willingness to learn, the willingness to diversify and the willingness to be themselves. Being yourself is the most important qaulity a person can possess. One shoulden't try to impress their peers. I feel that if today's youth would pay more attention to themselves and not trying to fit in with the crowd. We, as a community, would have less gang violence and crime.

I believe that a person with drive to achieve more in life than just a job at Burger King. Here at ECSU we strive to build future Doctors, leaders, and champions in the work force. We whole heartedly believe in bettering ourselves as a whole no matter what our diffrences are whether its race, religion, or political views. As a junior here at ECSU I strive to better myself as an individual and continue to empower myself at this grand University.

The person that should attend this school should be extremely dedicated in whichever field they decide to go in. It is challenging in some fields, so you will have to really concentrate on how to balance school work with your social life on and off campus. Elizabeth City State University is a great school for all people and has just enough students that everyone can have a good time while studying for their future.

One who is focused on getting the one on one help with college professors and students who are focused and ready to learn. Also a person who should attend this school are any people who have low-income in there family because like me I haven't had get in debt because I've had enough scholarships and financial aid to cover me.

It does not matter what kind of person should attend the school. As long as you are willing to do the work, time, and put effort in what you do then you are able to go to any school including this one. It does not matter what they look like as long as they are willing to work for it.

If you like to hang out and have fun, this is the school for you. But you must stay focused on your work because the professors do not cut much slack. If you can't be yourself and handle the academic responsiblities first, you shoudn't attend this university.

Any individual that makes the decision to attend Elizabeth City State University, should have set goals to succeed in broading their knowledge, and intend to obtain a degree that will prepare them for success in their future endevors.

I am not really sure who would be righit for this school. Most of the people I know either transfer or thinking about it. I guess if you play a sport and love to drink and party this will be the best place for you.

Any kind of person is able to attend this school. To be a historically black college it is very diverse. Everyone has their own culture and traditions and they have the right to express them.

Someone who likes getting individual attention, and help from their proffesors. Someone who enjoys to learn from many diferent races. There is a lot this school has to offer.