Elizabeth City State University Top Questions

derek

I am not one to advocate, on " who shouldn't be allowed to attend" Elizabeth City State University. I would hope, the University had an E. O. policy that it adheres to and I would allow the Universities Admissions, deem who is unfit to attend Elizabeth City State University.

Charleen

Anyone that is not serious about their education.

A person that should not attend this school is a person who is attending school for the wrong reasons. What I mean by the wrong reasons are as followed: getting away from home, attending parties all of the time, and never attending class. The main purpose to come to college is to get a higher education to promote your future, not to play around and waste time.

Kia

N/A

Gregory

The kind of person that shouldn’t attend this school is someone who doesn’t understand the value of hard work. This may not be the largest school ever, but it still very well structured and career orientated. These factors have help keep me rooted and focoused on my education.

brittany

To attend Elizabeth City State University a student must be strong minded and independent.ECSU is were you will meet new people and make great connections that could influence movibg forward.But you must understand that theyhold nyou up to the standard of an adult and you must conduct yourself like one.

Alexus

A person from a really city area like DC, Chicago, New York, because it is very boring and country.

Party people shouldn't attend because you have to do work to stay in this school.

Valerie

Individuals who love the Greek life and community service should attend this school. Also, individuals who are interested in Aviation Science should definitely consider this institution, because it is the only institution in North Carolina that offers a B.S in Aviation.

Alan

If you're a person who's looking for big lights and large places then this isn't the place for you.

Aquan

Someone who is not willing to further his/her education and instead looks to start trouble around campus. I think those people should wait and come when they get their priorities straight.

Shante'

All students could attend this school.

The type of person that should attend this school should be someone who likes small towns, also someone who is very proud of their school and shows lots of school spirit

Alkeia

Everyone should attend school no matter what type pf person they are but if i had to say school is not for people that are slef motived.