Elizabethtown College

« See more reviews of Elizabethtown College

Elizabethtown College is just big enough that you can always meet someone new and small enough so that you can't get lost walking to class. We have small class sizes and quality professors that are always available when you need them. The campus is made up of great people who are hardworking but still know how to have a good time. There are tons of clubs, activities, sports, and events that students can take advantage of. One sentence: E-Town provides students with the knowledge they need to succeed not just in their profession but in life as well.

Etown is a great place if you're not too serious about your academics, or anything else, for that matter. It's a pretty mediocre place for mediocre kids.

Elizabethtown College is a small, friendly, and safe school in a small town, and it really gives students a strong sense of community.

Elizabethtown College is small, academicailly centered school with great people to make the college experience a very rewarding one.

My school provides a comfortable "small town" feeling and still provides an academic, and athletic, challenge for me and my peers.

Small school where your professor always knows your name and there is always something (FREE) to do outside of academics.

Elizabethtown College is a place where student can be themselves and do it in a very welcoming community.

Elizabethtown College is a close knit community where most students and professors know each other.

Elizabethtown College is a small college but one that is dedicated to quality higher education.

It is boring, fake friendly school surrounded by farms and nothingness.