Elizabethtown College

« See more reviews of Elizabethtown College

Mostly I rave about the attention students at Elizabethtown College receive from the professors. The faculty at the college are always available to help students and they really do strive to help all of them succeed. It is comforting to know that students have a support system in place through professors that are willing to push students to achieve everything they are capable of achieving. I can honestly say that going to school at Elizabethtown is worth the money.

I love telling my friends about chocolate days (days when the campus smells like chocolate), how small my classes are, how well I know my professors, how easy the professors are to talk to, and all of the activities I am involved on in campus. There are som many more wonderful things I could say too! Another thing I absolutely adore is the friends I have made since I came to campus, these are the type of friends you make that will be with you forever.

There's nothing more invigorating than the scent of chocolate sauce in the air when I first walk out of my dorm, and I gush about this to my friends back home.

The campus is beautiful. I have made many great friends. The classes are small and the professors really get to know you.

How amazing the people I met there are.... and how my on-campus research job kicks their on-campus job's asses.

How awesome etown is. I love it, it is so pretty, and we have such great programs

It is a beautiful campus and the education is top-notch.

friends, beautiful campus, good track team, good food