Elizabethtown College

« See more reviews of Elizabethtown College

I wish I would have known more about my self before attending the college. I became to stuck on the fact that Elizabethtown College made me feel comfortable. Yet, College should be a way for young adults to push their boundaries, and well Elizabethtown College doesn't allow many of it's students to get out of their comfort zone.

I wish I had known more about what the classes were like. I was hesitant about my choice at first but after being here a few weeks I was able to see that the classes really are small and the professors are very involved and care about their students.

I wish I would have known about the girls. A lot of people from this school have a lot of money, and I feel that a lot of the girls especially are a bit superficial and rude. It was a little difficult for me to find down to earth girls here.

i wish that i knew that the school is really small. I did not think that 1700 was a little amount of people, but it defintly is. everyone knows everyone elses business and i do not like that.

I wish I would have known that my scholarship would never increase, and that there wasn't a lot of things to do when you are bored, which you are a lot unless you have a ton of homework.

I do not think that anything about Elizabethtown is a surprise to me. I researched the school well before I made a final decision and so far I am pleased with my decision.

I wish I had known that the school was going to increase their tuition $2,000 every year for reasons unknown to me and not increase their financial aid awards accordingly.

I wish I would have stayed overnight prior to making my decision. This would have prepared me for the culture of the school.

I wish I would have seen more of the campus and taken a tour before applying and attending this school.

That the course work is so haard and that my first semester schedule should not be bulked up