Iowa Falls, IA
Ellsworth Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ellsworth Community College

Sidney

Ellsworth has a lot of potential to be a very good school, it just needs for funding to update their facilities. I’ve gone to Ellsworth for a year now and I have meant some of my best friends there just by joining the softball team. I think it’s very important to join extra curricular activities to feel apart on campus

Brianna

This college is great overall. There are a lot of clubs and activities to be involved in. The teachers are understanding of schedules and most give extensions if you are not able to get your work done on time. There is an amazing gym facility on campus that is free to students. There is a variety of on-campus housing. It is a little harder to find off-campus housing but there are options.

Sydney

My overall opinion of Ellsworth Community College is that it is a small town community college. There are few campus wide activities and not much student body involvement. The housing is decent. The food is gross 85% of the time. The athletics are less than decent. Overall the school is a junior college that is struggling to find incoming students.

Quindal

The school could honestly careless about their students. I didn't have heat in my dorm first semester, the food plan is ridiculous for horrible food, that is very limited. Half of the classes in the catalog aren't even available. The boys get kicked out for the dumbest reasons. Honestly if you aren't a wrestler, don't go. Considering half of the recruited football players came from all across the country to not have a spot on the team. I came back home a few months into second semester and couldn't force myself to go back, I was so miserable.

xavier

Ellsworth community college is a great school to get your associates degre. The professors are understandable they help out alot and they also review very good in class. The students their are great kids and must give a chance before judging or assume they are bad.

John

It's a great school to go to if you're looking for a small town feel and don't really want the whole "college" lifestyle. Academics are good but the downside is that if you really want to go do something "fun" then you'll have to drive an hour or so to do so.

Marky

It's a pretty chill campus, most people there respectful and. The teachers care about you and your grade so much. It's hard to fail any classes you have over there . You're awful day and knowledge your core classes that you would dick is boring.

Ricky

The school I attend is a small, but caring and great school that people in the town appreciates.

The unique thing about this school is that it is a two-year school. Also, the fact that this school is in a very small town. The other schools that I were considering were big 4-year schools. They were also in big cities.

If I could go back to high school and tell myself thing to prepare me for the college life, I would make sure I stayed on top of things. I would have took it seriously, not just laid back and thought I had it made because I was the quarterback. I would make my self get into the mode of studying and taking good notes. I would make sure that I worried about me and do my work not give into the other distractions. I would tell myself to stay out the hall ways and stop talking to all the girls and do my work. I would have made my self take more college preparation classes, instead of the easiest schedule I could possibly have. I would have been more alert in class. I would have changed alot of things I did if I knew what I know now.

Amber

This school is much smaller than others I considered and I was able to receive more one-on-one attention. The teachers made it very personal and took they time out to actually talk to me. The students also had tremendous school spirit and I feel that as a smaller school that really made it stand out from the others. Students at ECC also seem to include everyone a little more than at other schools too. No one is too different to be included.

I have already attempted to attend a four year college and had to transfer because I did not like it. I would probably tell myself that I should start out at a two year college to get the feel for college. I would also tell myself to make sure I take the time to study. I made the mistake already of not putting school first and I feel that that is one of the most important things to do. You have your whole life to party. Now is the time to be responsible and make the right decisions to study.

I think all types of people should and could attend this school. I have seen a variety of people with different cultures and social backgrounds around campus. I think the only person who should not attend this school is someone who doesn't want to succeed because at ECC the teachers and staff work hard to make sure we all have the ability to succeed.

Ellsworth Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.