Elmhurst College Top Questions

Kelly

My classmates are friendly, organized, and want to work in groups.

Jordana

My classmates were mostly liberal and focused on community

Noell

My classmates are unique: To describe all in just one sentence would be an injustice to how unique they all are to their own situation.

My classmates are down-to-earth, intriguing people who each offer something different to this world.

Brooke

My classmates are educated people. I can trust that in a classroom setting we can have an intelligent converstaion. Most of them have stable family relationships and are caring as well as logical.

My classmates are very career oriented and friendly.

Lisa

Classmates are friendly, generally outgoing, and accepting.

Zach

My classmates are priceless because they will help me with anything I need.

Lisa

Very friendly, always willing to help or form study groups.

Daniel

The classmates are fun to work with. the director of our program wants to have a good relationship with the classmates who are in our class and wants to hangout with them so we can get to know eachother more. Everyone is nice to eachother in this prgram. everyone has a good time and we make it fun for the professors. we have a good time also in the downtown elmhurst area on weekends or just for fun or even on break like winter break. everyone here wants to have a good education. we have learned alot.

Reuben

Smart, engaging, caring people.

Andrea

Sometimes they're friendly, sometimes they're not.

Devin

My classmates can range from being very involved in class discussion and activities, to being unattentive, but I find my classmates to all do well enough to easily pass the classes they are in.

Megan

Friendly and well rounded

Lindsey

There is a variety of different kinds of classmates from jokers to "nerds", everyone has something new to bring to the table.

Juliet

Very nice, smart, and friendly.