Elmhurst College

« See more reviews of Elmhurst College

Elmhurst College, though a small school, is noted by many for its programs in both Education and Speech-Language Pathology. The liberal arts curriculum instills in its students a well-rounded foundation - they are interested in all facets of learning, from science to music to creative writing.

Learn how to use your time correctly. It's easy to put off papers and other stuff because you think you have so much free time but then you end up staying up untill 3 a.m. and turnning in a paper that isn't your best work.

Our school is highly known for the music program--we are at a good location being near Chicago. Many internships are available for students to recieve. Our education and nursing majors are also two of the largest.

Elmurst College is best known for their extensive Nursing Program. You can get a Bachelors of Science in Nursing within four years. Although it requries dedication.

My school is best known for being a small, liberal arts campus, with a good amount of commuters; and also being known for being a tight community.

Elmhurst College is known for providing students with the opportunity to receive a well-rounded education, and an one that can be close to home.

My school is best known for the small class sizes, family like atmosphere, and for many of the popular majors(Nursing, Teaching, Music, etc.)

My school is known for the quality of education and getting a good job after graduation. Also, the campus is beautiful.

It is best known for having good business, nursing and music departments. We also have a good men's soccer team.

Producing good teachers, special ed teachers, speech therapists.