Elon University Top Questions

What's the Greek scene like?

Marisa

I am not a member of Greek life at Elon. I remember reading these reviews in high school and being concerned about the presence and popularity of it. If you’re interesting in joining a sorority or fraternity, go for it! A lot of my friends are members and have all had wonderful experiences. If you’re looking for sisterhood, brotherhood or another social outlet, Greek life at Elon is a good fit for you. However, if you’re thinking twice about whether this is your scene, already have sisters like me, or just aren’t sure - do not let any comments about the Greek scene at Elon deter you from this school! You’ll figure it out and one great thing about Elon is that you won’t go through recruitment until after Winter Term, giving you a good 5 months to feel it out. You might find, like me that you have enough on your plate or don’t want to put forth the expenses. You will definitely find groups to be a part of that are a good fit for you. However, it can’t hurt to go through recruitment and see if you find a group of girls or guys you just can’t imagine your Elon experience without. However, if it doesn’t really interest you – No worries. You will still find a group of girls or guys you can’t imagine your Elon experience without. I promise!

Marisa