Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Daytona Beach Top Questions

Max

ROTC and aerospace education. If you are intrested in aviation and/or military, this is a great school to go to.

Embry-Riddle is best known for its aerospace engineering and flight programs.

Elaine

Aviation and Engineering

Marco

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is known for the world's best aerospace/aeronautical studies and a growing robotics program.

Aeronautical Engineering

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is known as the Best in the World for its Aerospace Engineering and Pilot Programs. It offers a challenging, yet highly rewarding experience to those who strive to pursue knowledge and graduates from ERAU are highly sought after by Industry. Working for a Major Defense Contractor, I have been impressed with how well my education from ERAU has prepared me, and how widely recognized and reknowned the University is by everyone in the Aerospace Industry.

Craig

#1 in Aerospace Engineering in the nation and one of the best in the world.

Nancy

We are mostly known as an aviation focused school. The main majors people take here are aeronautical science and aerospace engineering. There are also many other majors to take here at the university. Mostly though we here at the university have a drive to be in the aviation industry and the student body at the university has a drive to achieve something along the lines of aviation.

Ivan

Our school is best known for it's reputation as one of the leaders in Aviation and Aerospace studies. Most pilots and engineers from this institution are recognized and hired simply by being an alumni of the University.

Keri

The aeronautical science degree, where a student can graduate with up to a commercial pilot's liscense.

My school is well know for being very specific to the aeronautical field. It produces mostly pilots and Aerospace Engineers and is only heard of in those industries.

Misty

Pilots and Engineers

Jeff

My school is best known for engeneering and flight training.

We are known for producing pilots and aeronautical engineers.

Engineering and flight studies.

Johnathan

Aeronautical Science

Jay

Airplane pilots, aeronautical engineers, and air traffic controllers.

Being the best school for Aviation. Being close to the best if not the best for Aerospace Engineering.

Aviation.