Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Prescott Top Questions

Anyone is welcome to attend this prestigous university, but if you don't want anything to do with aeronautical talk then this university could be difficult to attend. I have, however, met some very interesting business majors that do not care for the aeronautic aspect. They were very wise and knew a lot about the business world because of the excellent teaching staff.

Someone who does not slack off because this school is too expensive to be playing jokes. They should have an interest in the fields of engineering that Embry offers here. They will need to choose their major beforehand but they have two years to decide on a specialty track. They will have to be able to switch to serious mode when all of the fun stuff here is over.

Someone who can be social with others, but still be able to say no to the parties to get their work done and handed in on time. They should be able to focus on their school work when needed, bust still be able to have fun.

Dominique

Anyone who loves computers and/or airplanes. Being an aeronautical, most everyone on campus is obsessed with airplanes or spacecrafts. Aslo, if you love a good challenege for your brain and you like to work with your hands, its a great school to consider.

Mahina

Students who are highly motivated who want a career in Aviation, Engineering and Safety Science/Global Securities. This school is unique in it self, that the cirrriculum is so specialized. Students in my major are so focused on the goals that they have set due to intense background of the schools history. We have been noted as the best in the west in aviation and as a benefactor of this University we are no exception to the excellence that is expected. As a student I am constantly challenged on practical and realistic topics that will benefit me in my carreer.

Students interested in aviation that enjoy a mathematical, analytical curriculum and a small school setting.

Jerry

who wants to fly, build something that might affect to human beings