Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Worldwide Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Worldwide

Anikah

I love it. The professors take their time to explain the assignments in class, and so far I\'ve learned so much already. I take mostly online classes, so I don\'t know everything that goes on in the physical classes, but most of the classes are located in a nice area.

Nikita

The online program is very accommodating, where interaction between the faculty and students are in real time with options to take classes in different time zones. In my opinion, the adjunct faculty brings real-world experience to the classroom as well as trends and norms.

Embry Riddle Worldwide is an online campus only. Many of these parameters of a typical brick and mortar school the survey has asked do not apply. The courses so far have been academically challenging, and my classmates bring intelligence to the discussions as well as a plethora of various work and life experience. The online modules are excellent as well as the software and research opportunities available to students. The professors care about what they do, and this is evident by their encouragement, communication, and consistent instruction. This has been an excellent experience as a working adult and mother. Many people in my classes are military based or are aviators and need the flexibility ERAU Worldwide offers. So far my experience has been wonderful.

Jonathan

It's been rated as the top online school for Bachelor's degrees 2 years in a row for Bachelor's degrees, I have had an incredible experience with it, user friendly, and everything is easy to access. I definitely recommend it to those who want to pursue an Aeronautics Bachelor's degree online.

James

Embry Riddle Aeronautical University is absolutely amazing. Although it is aviation centered, it provides a plethora of other majors and minors. The campuses are lively and everyone from faculty member to support staff are extremely helpful. It is a beautiful campus, ​and there are a lot of things to do off campus.

Andrew

Embry- Riddle is a great school to pursue an education in aerospace. The classes are up to date with FAA requirements and industry standards. Non-traditional students will find the class schedules are accommodating for a full time life style. I would recommend Embry-Riddle to anyone interested in a career in aerospace.

Mia

It is a great college especially for students that are looking for part-time education only. Most of the students at Worldwide campus has a job outside the school so this is a great opportunity for them to further their education and at the same time, still be able to earn for a living. The professors are mostly very educated people and they know the subject very well to be teaching the students. School advisors are very understanding and helpful.

Paolo

it is a great school to get your MBA. It is an awesome school for lots of U.S. Military veterans to attend too. Fully eligible for Post 9/11 GI Bill, any veteran who attends here will fill very comfortable. Since there is a large amount of military veterans, this makes transition to the civilian world easier for most. Lots of employees in the aviation field recognized this school as one of the top 5 in the U.S. So getting a degree from this school puts you ahead of most people in the aviation sector.

John

I've attended two universities and Embry Riddle, by far, has the better adviser program. The faculty actually cares for the success and well being of the student body and it shows. The actual experience that the instructors and professors have in their respective fields is astounding and it is apparent in their abilities to answer questions and relate to students with real life examples. The curricula challenge the students and provide practical application examples that actually fit the field and give perspective on how one may actually perform in their duties. From my experience, the online courses are actually very enjoyable and the student interaction is meaningful, instead of the drab re-iterations that I have witnessed in friend's course work at other universities. One portion that I have seen a lot of improvement on, in the last couple years, is the only portal and user friendliness. Every portion of the university is easily accessible and their To-Do lists and notifications are very clear and easily navigable. If one were interested in any aerospace or aeronautical program, I would highly recommend Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. It says it in the name and they have a history of interaction and providing successful engineers and scientists that go on to work for major companies, such as Boeing and even NASA. Many of these people come back to instruct at the university, which is where their diverse and solid technical background comes from.

William

Love the school, the set up, and the support. I'm glad I chose to attend Embry Riddle over a few other schools that offer my educational degree path. They have campuses world wide and also offer on-line learning which has become a huge part in today's society. I have nothing but great things to say about the support staff, instructors, and the whole enrollment process.

Robert

So far it has been the best college experience i have had. From the ease of signing up, to transferring credits, everything has gone real smooth. They accepted some of my associate credits, 14 transferred, so i am almost done with my first year! Only 2 more to go.

carol

This is a great online school, students are well informed and up to date on current events. Teachers can be hit and miss, but most of mine have been incredible to work with.

Rob

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an amazing school with a very respected reputation. All of my classes, thus far, have been through the Worldwide campus and either on-line or through their EagleVision classroom. The instructors are very helpful. The few times I have needed help outside of classroom times, they helped me work the subjects I struggled with.

Daneth

Embry-riddle its a college I would find myself pleased to join and get involved with, because of its clubs, professors, students and opportunities that got opened to me when i contacted them.

jacob

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Worldwide (ERAU-WW) campus is an excellent place to get an education in related to the aeronautical industry. The provide classes that are both in classroom or online. This provides student the flexibility to choose courses that meet their needs. The worldwide campus is designed for non traditional students or students that are working full time with many of the in class courses beginning in the evening. The university as a whole is really supportive of the military and is understanding when duty calls the student away unexpectedly. My favorite quality of the educational opportunity at ERAU-WW is their rolling (and accelerated) semesters. Each semester is designed to last for 9-11 weeks. In class options have 5 semesters throughout the year with several classes offered during each. The online classes have a rolling semester option in the same time limit but new courses begin 10 out of the 12 months every year. This gives students an opportunity to take classes when they can either afford to or when their schedule permits. Finally, the instruction provided at ERAU is professional and taught by knowledgeable professionals from within the fields that they teach.

Corey

I think that ERAU Worldwide is a great school. The online classes are really convenient and allow me to work around my schedule. The tuition costs are expensive, but they do provide discounts for military members and military dependent members. The staff that I have conversed with are polite and considerate. I get the impression that they truly want to help me. Overall, I think that ERAU Worldwide is a wonderful school. It's convenient, not too expensive for military members and dependent members, and makes taking online college classes relatively simple.

James

It was a great college that completely set me up for success within the aeronautics field. For those pursuing their passion in aeronautics I can not recommend this school enough. The faculty as well as teachers were always available and helped each and every student to be succesful. A great school I am glad I attended it.

Oscar

Great place to learn and get your aviation related degree. The school itself is very military/veteran friendly and has many opportunities for everyone. The plus side for military is that there are options to take your classes online but most US military bases have classrooms run by Embry-Riddle available where you can take a class with an instructor as well.

alexander

Prestigious and well known school. Ever since I heard about this school, I knew it was the one for me. Though a bit pricey, in the end paying for quality over something everything someone else does will pay off in the end. I hear a lot, it doesn't matter what college you go to, just got to get that degree. Well, I believe it is a bit more competitive than that, and I want to ensure I am safe and not sorry in the end.

kenneth

ERAU World Wide is beneficial, especially to those in the military. I have only taken a few classes so far, but my overall experience does not fall short of spectacular. The types are simple and laid out. The teachers are always available which works great if you are stuck on a problem and need help.