Emerson College Top Questions

The best aspect of my school is passion of the students. Everyone is always working on some project and give their best efforts toward it. This really allows for ease of collaboration between others as my field requires teamwork to have projects finished with the highest quality and on time.

Anne Marie

The best thing about Emerson College is the highly qualified, professional, and helpful professors that work in the department of my major, Communication Sciences and Disorders. They are willing and able to help students whenever someone reaches out to them, and if they cannot help us directly, they will help to find the individual who can.

Emerson College is filled with enthusiasic and passionate students looking at their education from professional perspectives. The classes are engaging and challenge students to think critically while still balancing what courses relate to their majors. With the number of organizations the campus provides, students can participate in many activities or events that begin a world of connectivity and networking with other students they may work with. I love that students are very commited and involved because they love what they do, and they only try to encourage and teach others the same.

Bryan

Hands on experience right from the start

Tracy

The education I received exceeded my expectations. All of the professors are really passionate about what they are teaching and students are excited to learn it.

Stefany

The resources. Emerson has a well of resources available to the students and it's all a matter of finding them and putting them to good use. If you go for it, you can really gain knowledge and experience. But it all depends on you the studennt.

Since Emerson is the only college in the country totally dedicated to communication and performing arts, the environment and student population creates a profoundly focused think tank. Since everyone from students and professors have a shared vision, the opportunities for professional development and artistic collaboration are numerous. With state of the art production equipment and professors who are practicing professionals learning while creating quality work is a given at Emerson.

I love the fact that it is the only college in the country that is devoted to communication and the arts. It is the perfect school if you are interested in a specialized learning environment for a major devoted to the arts or communication. The location in the heart of Boston's theatre district is an added benefit as well.

Leigh

It's so focused.

There is a lot of equipment available to students and they keep up on technology.

Mackenzie

The urban location because we're so close to everything.

The best thing about Emerson is its location in Boston. It allows for easy transportation around the city and beyond. It also gives students a variety of places to eat, things to do, and places to live. If you can't find something you want or need on campus, you can find it in Boston.

The best thing about Emerson is that if you give it a chance you will meet the most interesting and talented people there. There are fun things to do especially in the city, and it's okay if you don't feel like leaving the dorms for a day too.

The best thing about Emerson College is the vast amount of opportunities available to that allow you to advance yourself professionally, socially, and mentally.

I love how you have to know what you want to do (communications) to go here so everyone's really into their subject like film or theater.

The best thing about my school is that its goal is to prepare us for our career and help place us with a job. This is the best thing about my school because few schools are able to successfully do that.

For those who know they want to be in the field of marketing, film, TV, etc. Emerson is filled with kids and professors who share that same passion and will help you achieve your dream. If you are working on a thesis film or producing a TV show later in your college career, there are tons of underclassmen who would love to help you out and the state of the art facilities are pretty readily available once you know how to access them.