Denver, CO
Emily Griffith Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Emily Griffith Technical College

Angelica

I love the school not only is it a huge commitment to be in college, but it is a pleasing experience. The staff and students are always respectful, thoughtful, and welcoming. They never judge anyone or cause drama. It is so easy to stress yourself out with school but the teachers and your peers always have your back and help you when you need it. I love the school and couldn't imagine attending to any other college.

Steffanie

Emily Griffith is a step right out of high school in my opinion. The faculty and staff is mediocre at best. The pros for me is the price and the location. The cons is the financial aid distribution. It seems to me that no one knew when I would receive my financial aid but Emily Griffith made sure she got paid. After I finish the program I started, I doubt I would ever return here to achieve any educational endeavors.

Jacob

Emily Griffith has the best trades school in Denver if not the the whole state of Colorado. The teachers have many years of experience in their trade. I've learned so much there as a welding student and know what a masterpiece of a hands on program feels like.

Justino

I think it is best known for training people to do a job right and it has a high job placement rate.

I woul say to myself that I should listen to my father and go to a trade school to become a certified Auto Technician. Before, I looked at that career as something useless and unsuccessful. Now I see it as a great opportunity and a skill that is very beneficial. I have always loved cars and it is always a good idea to pursue something that you love. It will help you get through the thick and thin much more easily.

It gives anyone the chance to pursue a career in something that they have a passion for. I want to learn more about cars so that I can make a living and provide for my family doing what I love.

Ronald

For a trade background. When researching my choosen field for which I am attending school, I found that Emily Griffith had a great reputation for producing Auto Mechianics. Many different shops, and people that I spoken with expressed that this was the best school in Colorado for my area of study.

I would tell myself that I needed to buckle down and study, make good grades and better decisions! To knock off the nonsence that I was involved in. Inform my younger self that as a teenager life is easy, but when you become an adult, and get into a daily routine, its hard to go back to school and get out of your routine. That if you have the chance to go to school when you are young do it. That life is a lot harder than you think it is when you are a teenager. I would pound into my head that you can get a lot further in life with a college education. I would also tell myself that I needed to start applying for grants, scholarships, and loans if needed as soon as I could, because some could take a while to be processed.

I wish that I had known that I needed to apply for any fiancal help as early as possible. Some grants, scholarships, and loans take a while to get back to you.

Lindsay

The kind of student that attents Emily Griffith Opportunity School should be a self motivated, driven individual with a drive to succeed. This drive for success should not only be reflected in the classroom, but in all parts of life including family, work, and social environments. A student at Emily Griffith should be someone who is goal oriented and works well as an individual and as part of a team.

If I had a chance to look back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would stress the importance of college. Especially in todays day and age, a college degree is of the utmost importance. I wouls stress that attending college right after high school would be the best step to take and will benefit me more later in life.

Although I have not started attending Emily Griffith Opportunity School, I am looking forward to working with my new classmates. It will be nice to be in an environment where students have the same goal in mind that I do and we can work together to attain that goal.

• $0

Emily Griffith Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.