Emily Griffith Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Emily Griffith Technical College

Angelica

I love the school not only is it a huge commitment to be in college, but it is a pleasing experience. The staff and students are always respectful, thoughtful, and welcoming. They never judge anyone or cause drama. It is so easy to stress yourself out with school but the teachers and your peers always have your back and help you when you need it. I love the school and couldn't imagine attending to any other college.

Steffanie

Emily Griffith is a step right out of high school in my opinion. The faculty and staff is mediocre at best. The pros for me is the price and the location. The cons is the financial aid distribution. It seems to me that no one knew when I would receive my financial aid but Emily Griffith made sure she got paid. After I finish the program I started, I doubt I would ever return here to achieve any educational endeavors.

Jacob

Emily Griffith has the best trades school in Denver if not the the whole state of Colorado. The teachers have many years of experience in their trade. I've learned so much there as a welding student and know what a masterpiece of a hands on program feels like.